Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

"MY MOM"
by Hope
age 5
My mom is very pretty.
She has white eyes and brown hair.
She is 14 years old.
Her favorite color is pink.
The food she likes best is crepes.
Her favorite TV show is Funniest Home Videos.
My mom's favorite thing to do is spend time with her kids.
She likes to drink diet coke the best.
My mom gets really mad when I do something bad.
She cooks the very best things with square cereal that you put dough on and stir with chocolate and eat. (That would be muddy-buddies.)
My mom is as pretty as a princess.
I like it when my mom plays outside with us on the hammock.
My mom is smart! She knows how to sew bows.
I like to make my mom smile by making her laugh.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is cute!!

smithfamilymoments said...

So cute. I especially love the white eyes part. Arent' kids so funny!

Larsen's! said...

Keep these papers - you'll especially crack up reading them when your darlins' have become teenagers! I still have them from my kids when they were little!

Unknown said...

Too funny. I hope you had a great Mother's day as a 14 year old in a pink outfit enjoying a diet coke. I just love reading these funny stories!

BigEd said...

What a sweet tribute.