Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miss Hope goes to pre-school

Miss Hope finally got her turn for school. Too bad it isn't Kindergarten. She is SOOOO ready for Kindergarten. Oh, well. Pre-school it is. The good news is that she is at a fabulous preschool with an amazing teacher. It is the same school that Hallee went to and she LOVES it.

Mrs. Johnson does parent-teacher conferences throughout the year to keep you up to speed on how your child is doing. I remember her telling me that Hallee was so quiet in class and that she would really like to see her become more of an active participant in class. I don't think we are going to hear that same comment with this one...
On the registration form it asked, "Is there anything you would like me to know about your child?" My response, "take everything you knew about Hallee and throw it out the window. Hope will be a complete opposite." Not good or bad. Just complete opposite. Hope looks forward to school everyday and counts down the "times I go to sleep" until the next class. Like I said before. The girl is ready for Kindergarten. All day Kindergarten would even be better.

5 comments:

smithfamilymoments said...

Oh, she looks so dang cute. I am also thinking all day kindergarten would be fabulous! Jake is so bored during the morning until he goes to school. She is nothing but a doll.

Heather said...

It bet it will be funny to go to parent teacher conferences now and see what the teacher has to say (I can only imagine the stories she will have)!!:) She looks so cute and grown up:)

Larsen's! said...

Hope - you look so adorable in your cute dress. You are so big now! Matt wishes he didn't have to go to school! Love and miss you...Aunt Julie

Unknown said...

Oh my, Hope you really look like a young lady on a wonderful adventure! I love the sparkle in your eyes and that mischievous grin! You have a special sister that has laid a solid path for you to follow and maybe some cute cloths to borrow too!  Have a blast in pre-school.

Anonymous said...

Isn't preschool the best! Where are you taking her? Enjoy having more quiet around your house during those hours!!!