Thursday, September 17, 2009

HGTV Hodges Style Vol.1

I am seriously so behind on my blogging. I still have over 100 pictures to sort through and post from our trip to Bear Lake over Labor Day. Nice hey? But we have been busy around here. We finally finished (okay the bathroom still isn't done) the basement, we have an official office once again, and Caymbree got a big girl room complete with the bed and all which meant that we had to do some serious rearranging and redecorating.



Caymbree's room turned out better than I expected thanks to five cans of spray paint, a little hard work and money earned from a garage sale. Stay tuned for more pictures to come...

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Caymbree,
Bridger and I are looking at the pictures of your new room. He says he loves you and he thinks your new room is so "cute". Wow, you are growing up....sleeping in a big bed. See you on Sunday.
Love you,
Grandma

Post-it Notes said...

Love her new room. Turned out so cute!! The green wall is my fave!

Kelli said...

VERY cute! I bet she loves it!

BigEd said...

Love it. I'm sure she is loving it, and it is always nice to get things done around the house.

smithfamilymoments said...

Her room turned out so cute! I'm loving her cute little blocks. You are one crafty lady Jamie. Good job.

Heather said...

I love her new room!! Maybe you can give me some tips!!:)

slap said...

very cute!!! I love doing bed-rooms...I think I'll re-do mine!!! (Next time Steve leaves town...he-he..shhh)