Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

A party just wouldn't be a party without a little Minute-to-win-it Christmas style! We had a jolley old time laughing at the chaos and stupidity of it all. Even the kids get into it...






Santa stopped by to hand out the pajamas. There were a TON of kids and after about the 13th name being called little miss Caymbree began to worry that all my threats of her being on the naughty list may in fact be true! Finally, her name was called. She could barely contain her relief.

Dinner. Games. Santa. Pajamas and now.....da da da dum.....It's picture time!




And then we hop in the car and make the 1hr and 40 minute drive back home to Riverton. It's late and cold but oh so worth it. After all, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas if you can't share it with family.

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

You have such a fun family!!!! Okay I need you to e-mail me about this minute to win it stuff!! Sounds fun! I think my scouts would love it and my boys too!

Hope all is well with you and your calling since I never see you. Oh I told Aaron the other day that your hubby is either the Bishop or in the Bishopric so....I am curious what tomorrow will bring. LOL! For your sake hopefully he's not but I don't want to be wrong on my little inkling either! : )

smithfamilymoments said...

Didn't we have a fun time! It was great to see you guys, and yes we do have a fun family!

Kelli said...

So much fun to catch up on your blog! Im still not sure about the Black Firday shopping...we went this year to the Midnight Walmart sale and I couldn't believe how crazy people are! And that was in a small town too! Such a fun tradition though and it looks like you're a pro at it :) Cute Christmas traditions too. Your family is darling!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun tradition! The more the Merrier!!!