Monday, June 21, 2010

Bear Lake

Holy cow. What a weekend! We took a quick trip up to Bear Lake to celebrate Fathers Day and Troy's dad's birthday. I can't believe how much we packed into our short stay but the kids were in HEAVEN!! Tom and Diane gave Caymbree a Hanna Montana guitar for her birthday. I'm not sure she has put it down since.

There is no greater place to fly a kite than Bear Lake. The wind never disappoints! The girls took turns learning how to fly it.


As an added bonus Tom's friend is keeping his horses on the property so the girls got to go on horse rides. The shocker of the weekend was Caymbree actually riding the horse. For a girl who is terrified of animals up close and personal this was a HUGE accomplishment.


The weather was beautiful but the lake was FREEZING although it didn't stop the girls for one second from diving right in.




On top of all that we actually fit in a boat ride, some time at the pool, rides around the park in the golf cart, four wheeling, and even some down time.





Oh and let's not forget the massive water balloon fight that kicked off Saturday morning. It turned out "US" against Troy and ended....


with "US" victorious!


Thanks for a wonderful weekend Tom and Diane! We love you tons!

4 comments:

Tara Williams said...

Now I wont be able to leave the house today since I am literally turning GREEN with envy! I wish I could be there to enjoy all of your company and hug and bug my little neices!! I wish you guys could come out here in August with Dad, but I may just have to settle for next year. I am planning on visiting there next summer...if possible! :) Love y'all!

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun!! You guys always have the most exciting weekends!!:)

Anonymous said...

Bear lake weather is iffy this time of year! Looks like you hit it just right!!!

394bull said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME AND WONDERFUL FAMILY WITH DIANE AND I.