Sunday, October 18, 2009

HGTV Vol. 2

It's finally done!!! After two years of Hallee's room being in limbo it is finally finished. It all started when we found out we were pregnant with Caymbree . In order to make room for the baby we moved Hallee's room into the large office. It was suppose to be temporary. Just until we finished the basement (which at the time we thought would only be in a few months). I hated the thought but Hallee thought it was great. She kept telling people she had her own computer and t.v in her room. We kept reminding her that was NOT the case. Over the years the kids loved that they had a place to do their arts and crafts and watch t.v. Troy and I hated that we had to schedule our office time around bedtime. SO, how do you make everyone happy??
BEFORE


AFTER
We got the girls fishtank up and running after promising them for two years that we would "just as soon as we get Hallee's room done."
The room is pretty large so we created a "craft corner" for them to still do their projects on.


I am thrilled with how it turned out and Hallee LOVES it. The girls favorite part is having sleepovers in Hallee's new bed on the weekends.
And by the way - Troy and I finally got our office too. It's perfect!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love how her room turned out!! I am going to have to go shopping with you:)

Adree said...

LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE THE ROOM. I thought that was supposed to be my be when I come to visit?

Post-it Notes said...

Love the colors!! Its darling!

smithfamilymoments said...

Soo cute! It looks like you have been one busy lady and a super crafty one at that. I am hoping Hallee gets her letter from Olivia this week. Sorry we were slow. Hallee's letter was so cute. Olivia was sooooo excited to get mail! Also, our thoughts on Hallee's baptism will be coming this week to. Have a great day!

Tara said...

I am so loving her room you did an amazing job. You have got some skills girlfriend.

Jeanette said...

Love it! Those colors are so good together. Can I hire you to come fix my house?