Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Happenings

So much stuff...so little time to blog. Here is just a little recap of the HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS at the HODGES....

A holiday favorite...DECORATING THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE. I think I could kiss the inventor of the pre-made kits. Bless you!
All the stockings are hung, the tree is up and the smell of Christmas is in the air. Okay, I'll be honest. I pooped out about half way through. Half of my decorations are still out in the garage, the kids tree never made it's appearance and you know what. I am okay with it.






A date night with dad....not to this movie but to High School Musical 3 again. I think they had described the entire movie to Troy in detail but they INSISTED that he go see it with them while it was still at the theatres. Putting Hallee in a boring red shirt and realizing I didn't have a hair bow to match led to the creation of these fun little things...


So fun that I ended up getting together with my girlfriends to make some more!

And I've even managed a little time for a few craft projects. My mom came up with these fun Christmas blocks that we made over Thanksgiving.

And a fun little project I copied from a friend. Thanks Krista!

4 comments:

jgalke said...

That gingerbread house is so cute - you should see the "dog house" that Neil and Davis made - complete with a satellite dish, a car, goopy frosting and an inappropriate snow woman. Oh a house full of boys. Great job on the JOY project.

Post-it Notes said...

Cute, Cute projects. You have been a busy girl. Love the hair bows too!

JLJ said...

"Boring red shirt" - ha ha ha! It's a good thing you don't see my kids on a regular basis. I'm sure you'd pity them for their un-accessorized lifestyle :)

Your house looks festive and the girls dresses are lovely.

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures of your girls! Fun projects as well! Your Christmas card is adorable! What a cute family picture! Love it!!!