Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shhh...Can you keep a secret?

So Hope would be mortified if she knew i was posting this but it is too funny to not document it somewhere. So can you keep it a secret? Pretty please??

Hope coughing....

Mom: "Wow Hope. That cough isn't sounding too good."
Hope: "Ya I know. You don't want to know where i got it from."
Me: (Interested). "Yes. I do."
Hope: "Well, it's kind of embarrassing. I don't want to tell you."
Me: (REALLY interested now.) Oh, just tell me.
Hope: "Well, when I was little and I mean really little, I used to pick my buggers and eat them. Now, every time I cough those dang buggers just keep on coming up."

Me: Hysterical laughing.

Hope: Really embarrassed now. "Mom, please don't tell your husband!"

Me: Still hysterically laughing....

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh that is way too funny. . .I can't stop chuckling about it. Everytime I cough now I will think of Hope....Miss personality+++
Love ya,
Mom

Adree said...

LOL That is FUNNY!!

Josie said...

I LOVE it! Too Too funny!

Amanda said...

Oh my heck! How funny! That girl, she says the funniest things! I love the new family pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! They are beautiful!!

Lindsay said...

OMG! that is too funny!! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot stop laughing. I really cracked when she said don't tell you husband!
Love, Cynda

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love, love, love that age!