Sunday, January 30, 2011

So you think YOU can dance????

...cause the Hodges girlies sure do! This last week has been all about DANCE DANCE DANCE. From four practices and dress rehersals PLUS mom being gone half the week to judge drill team regions and ending with the beautiful perfomances of Hallee and Hope at their Winter Dance Review. Hope did a ballet number to "The way you look tonight." She looked beautiful and absolutely LOVED her costume.
A few weeks ago while I was watching one of their practices Hope busted out a cartwheel right in the middle of their ballet number. At that point I was thinking dancing may have been the wrong choice for Hope and tumbling might be more of her thing. However, she pulled through and did a great job at her performance.

{ Hope and her friend Elle}



Hallee has been working so hard this year and joined a competitive team for the first time. Troy and I have been shocked to see her growth!. Our once shy little follower has blossomed into a beautiful, hard working, and confident dancer. It truly has been an amazing transformation.

{Proud Parents}


Caymbree wanted to be out there dancing SO bad! At one point a little dancer around her age walked by in her costume holding her mom's hand and Caymbree said, "I wish I was her and I wish she was my mom so I could dance." Broke my heart. Might be taking out a small loan next year to pay for all three of them to dance.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls look so grown up. I need some makeup tips from you! I love watching Cambree in sunbeams, she is the cutest little thing!!!

turtleyes said...

Thank you for sharing. This is one of the few I have missed. I felt so bad to not be there, thank goodness for this blog site.