Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sneak Peak

So it's that time again. Time to say CHEESE, ICE-CREAM, YEE-HA or anything else to get a smile. For your viewing pleasure I'm giving you a sneak peak into a Hodges Family photo shoot. You can see the rest after a little photo shop liposuction-head switching-color enhancing modifications.

I thought things would go fairly smoothly this year. I guess I forgot about Caymbree's if-you-say-up-I-say-down mentality. I'll have to give it to her though. It gave us some good laughs while sorting through 800 some odd photos. Hope and Hallee were troopers and for the most part did great. However, they had their moments. And we captured them on film. So sit back and enjoy. And just be glad it was us and not you....

Really Hope? Ok it was two hours into the photo shoot but seriously. And Caymbree just desperately wanted to hold Hallee's hand. Hallee's not giving in. She has been told to freeze and smile. SO that is exactly what she does.

Grandpa said to count to three. So Caymbree does. She lifts up her fingers and counts won...too...free..!

We get it all in this one. Caymbree giving herself plenty of room, Hallee stiff as a board and Hope well just being Hope.


Can you say MELTDOWN????

No clue what Caymbree is doing here. I think she was just sick of people telling her to smile!

Ah, AHHHH, AHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOO!



Hal's - I'm not sure the finger up the nose is the best look for you. Hope - work that camera girlfriend! Ah look. Caymbree is actually attempting a smile!



Think they are getting a little annoyed with us yet??

Tell us how you really feel Caymbree....
But just look. It's the end of the day, the sun's going down and we are all still alive and well. A few smiles left too. I'd say it was a success!

8 comments:

smithfamilymoments said...

Jami-Even the out takes are absolutely adorable. Again we think alike. Ava has Hallee's adorable pink little cardigan and it is so funny because just tonight Olivia was talking about Hallee's skirt. We tried it on before school, didn't buy it and Olivia is now having great remorse over it. She is still thinking about it months later and hoping for it for Christmas. Too funny! Very very cute though.

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! And I love the colors your all wearing. We are going down that dreaded road next week, so I feel your pain! How jealous am I that your parents live there?!!! We lived just down the road and loved it!

jgalke said...

I miss these girls. You will be so happy to have these funny pics when they are older. Great job with the clothes - you look great too! Mission accomplished.

Heather said...

The pictures are all so cute!! You always have everyone so color coordinated:) It will be hard to pick a favorite!!

The Lively's said...

Just looking at your pictures made me laugh! Getting family pictures is so stressful! I don't know whats worse, going to the Doctor or getting family pictures taken. They do look cute though! Love the outfits!

394bull said...

I luv the reality of the shoot. Not all polish and shine. Going with the flow, and understanding everyone has their space and time. Keeping it real is refreshing. Thank you sweety.

slap said...

looks like things are going well...we have family pics on Sat. hope ours turn out as cute as yours!!!

BigEd said...

I think they look fabulous! I need you to come and coordinate outfits for our next one which won't be until after #3 arrives ; ) Also, I am very envious of your parents' new pad. Hope you are all well!