Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bees Game

The girls earned their marbles a few weeks ago and rather than do the old stand-by Troy gave them the option to go to a Bee's game as a family. It took them all of TWO seconds to agree and they were SOOOOOO excited! I had to laugh because I was pretty sure Hope and Caymbree had NO clue what a Bee's game even was.
I think they lasted all of twenty minutes before a little bit of boredom started to kick in.
And that's when we had to start pulling out all the tricks. You know.... spending a small fortune on treats...

Making a stop by the balloon lady...



And eventually moving out of our seats to the general admission grassy area to stretch and run around a bit.


Don't get me wrong. We all had a blast! We just had to modify it "girl-style". And BTW - for those close by looking for a great Family Fun night you can stop by Harmons and pick up a coupon for $3.00 tickets to Monday night games. It's a fun and inexpensive evening (as long as you by-pass the concession stands :).

6 comments:

Kelli said...

You are MUCH better than I at keeping up on your blog! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. We might have to copy some of your minute to win it ideas at our cabin this year. Looks fun! Lots of cute pictures!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I am glad to know my kids are not the only ones who get bored easily:) Once the treats are gone my kids are usually ready to go!! I guess I need to start packing more treats:)

Anonymous said...

Bees games are so much fun! We have to keep moving too, but end up having fun. I love Hallee's flower!!!

Mrs. Budge said...

That is the story of my life. Last time we went to the Bees game I tried to save on treats by bringing my own, they frown on that. It is just the summer thing to do though. Thanks for the tips on Monday night games.

394bull said...

A FINE EXAMPLE OF "OVERCOME, IMPROVISE, AND ADAPT". YOUR THE BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD.