Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break Run Down

After taking over 200 pictures this weekend here is my attempt to record all of the fun memories and mayhem!!



1. Hallee and cousin Olivia. Such a cute little friendship. They were able to have a sleepover on Thursday night and spent most of the night giggling.


2. Caymbree with Grandma and Grandpa. These two are amazing!! Their house gets turned upside down with all of us around!

3. A special hug with Great Grandma Larsen.

4. Cute baby Becca - My sister Adree's baby. Gotta love that smile!
5. Hope with Great Grandpa and Grandma Smith.
6. Sweet baby Lila - My brother Rob's new baby.

7. All the grandkids minus Lila and the baby girl still in my sister-in-law's belly. (Arriving soon) All of them under the age of 8.


Rob and Rachel blessed baby Lila on Sunday. They actually attend the same ward that Troy and I did before we moved to Riverton.

While at church I got to see my dear friend Brooke and her cute family. Brooke and I served in the YW presidency almost the entire time we lived in the neighborhood. We both had our first and second babies during this time period. I LOVED LOVED LOVED serving with her. She is amazing, talented and inspiring. Now her husband is serving as the Bishop and this amazing woman juggles FOUR boys BY HERSELF each Sunday.

Looks like my girls won't have to look far to find the perfect spouses :) Brooke actually has one more baby boy who was asleep during the photo shoot.


After the baby blessing we went to a luncheon where Rob and Rachel had planned a fun Easter Egg hunt for all the kids. Afterwards we went back to my parents house where my parents did an Easter Egg hunt as well. Between the two hunts my kids got more candy than they did at Halloween!!! Ironically, yesterday the kids had dentist appointments where the dentist asked the kids to throw away all the "sticky" candy (starbursts, skittles, laffy taffy...) Hallee (too afraid to say anything else) said "Ok." When he asked Hope, "Will you do that for me too?" She looked at him like he was crazy and said, "Um....NO!" Well, at least she is honest.


Caymbree spent the entire weekend stealing anyone and every one's shoes. One morning I found her outside in my mom's high heels mowing the lawn half naked. Oh Caymbree.

11 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

I am loving your girls dresses. Looks like you guys had a great easter!

smithfamilymoments said...

That pict. of Caymbree is too FUNNY! It provided me with a good late night laugh. It was so good to see a picture of Brooke I haven't seen her for such a long time. I didn't even realize she had four little boys. They are so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun, successful easter!

Tara said...

Loving that digital scrapbook stuff!! You guys were busy, looks like a blast. You girls are as always so stinken cute.

Heather said...

I love the matching dresses!! The picture of Caymbree is one to for sure save for when she is older!!:)

Brooke said...

Oh, Jami... It was so great to see you. I so wanted to skip out on all meetings and just visit like old times. Your family is amazing. Your girls are so beautiful and sweet. Seriously, it made me miss you sooooo much! I'm so glad we took pictures!

Love you, Jami! Can't wait til we are related "by marriage." (of our children)
xxooxxoo

Tara Williams said...

Ok...so I'm loving the cute Easter dresses...but little Caymbree just totally steals the show on this post!! Hilarious!!!

The Lively's said...

I knew you were going to be mad at me when you saw my Blog! Ha! Ha! I guess that is my way of well you letting the people know! Call me crazy!

Cute Blog. Your one busy chicca!

JLJ said...

Your girl's dresses are darling. Your little brother doesn't look like the 14 year old I remember him being. He looks like US! (old, married, having kids)

Lindsay said...

I love all of the pictures! Especially of Caymbree!! Your girls Easter dresses are adorable! The other day my mom & sister were telling me what a great little dancer Hallee is! That's so neat!

Unknown said...

Caymbree is a crack-up. She reminds me of Hope in so many ways. The girls looks so beautiful in the Easter dresses!

slap said...

Cute dresses.....love the heels with the mower.....ahhhhh....memories!! Reading your blog makes me realize how truly fast life goes by....it seems like only yesterday that my girls were doing what your girls are now!!! sigh......